inPosition gmbh has been founded in November 2006 by Dr. Hans-Juergen Euler.
Subsequently a brief summary of his experience:
- Education in Surveying at Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- PhD thesis in the field of GPS integer ambiguity resolution
- Post-doc position at The Ohio State University for one year
- More than 6 years of experience with industrial software development
- Development of several real-time and post-processing algorithm engines
- They have been part of successful positioning products for more than 10 yrs.
- Developed the algorithm for the first real-time system.
- Reduced the initialization time for GPS systems.
- Today this is standard for GNSS RTK system.
- Standardization of first interoperable Network RTK in RTCM
- Technology management
- Technology scouting Management of technology portfolios
- Development of technology roadmaps
- Patenting of novel concepts in the area of positioning
- Lead contact in industry to universities world-wide (Initiation of PhD thesis)
- Setup of research projects
- GNSS-project with part-wise external funding through ESA and EU
- Positioning sensors with university partners financed through Swiss federal funding